Here at GLG, I talk a lot about how custom-fit clubs will do good things for your game. That’s why we offer a retrofitting service!
What is it? Well, it starts with a simple call or email. You tell me a little bit about yourself, about your game, what you hope to achieve, and I come up with a plan to fit your clubs to that plan.
From there, you send me your club (or clubs), and I’ll retrofit them to the specs we came up with in the consultation.
If you’re wondering “what goes into a retrofitting?”, you’re in luck.
All the specs that can be modified:
- loft (irons, wedges and putters only*)
- swing weight
- grip type/grip size
- spine alignment/Flat Line Oscillation (FLO)
Just because something can be adjusted doesn’t mean it should be. If all you want is a regrip, I can do that for you. If you want the whole kit-and-kaboodle, I can do that, as well.
* if your woods and hybrids are fixed-hosel models, I won’t be able to adjust them. That’s the one PITB about those kinds of clubs. If you have an adjustable-hosel model, that I can make happen.
- Regrip: $2.99 per grip, plus the cost of the grip; $19.99/set, plus cost of grips
- Loft and Lie adjustments: $4.99 per head
- Reshaft: $14.99 per head; a new grip will need to be purchased
- Modify Club Length: $10.99 per club; a new grip will need to be purchased
- Change Swing weight: $5.99 per club; note that weight can be removed… but it’s at the risk of the club’s playability. Contact me for more info about this before asking for a lowering of the swing weight!
- Regrooving Irons/Wedges: $9.99 per head
- Spine/FLO Golf Shaft: $9.99 per shaft
- Remove Broken Shaft: $12.99
- Remove Rattle Inside Head: $10.99
Email me what you need done, and I’ll send you an invoice with a quote for the work. If you don’t see what you need done on this list, feel free to email me and we can figure something out!